Thursday, October 30, 2008

Youth Journalist, Inside Journalism and Beyond

by BI Yantao, China

Youth Journalist is one of the most influential journalism journals in China, elaborately designed for journalism practitioners and academics. In 2007, it was valued among Top Ten Creative Journals, the sole journalism journal granted this honor that year. Youth Journalist is now out to be the most prominent investigative journalism journal in China. Launched in 1941, Youth Journalist is one of the oldest journalism journals in China.

I made my first acquaintance with Youth Journalist in 2005, engaged as one of its Special Reporters. Since March 2008, I have got 6 essays published in it. In my correspondence with Ms. Lu Wenzhao and Mr. Wang Ligang, two of its editors, I am impressed by their commitment to the journal. Affected by their enthusiasm, I composed a promotion slogan for it: “Youth Journalist, Inside Journalism and Beyond”.

For more information, please log onto its official website: http://qnjz.dzwww.com/.

Copyright@2008 BI Yantao. All Rights Reserved.